- 1. What is ShopSimple?
ShopSimple connects shoppers with over 100 million products from tens of thousands of online stores. Here you will find all the most amazing products like clothes, shoes, wedding attire, occasion wear, makeup and much more…. By following a store, your “My Following” page is filled with items from them, which means you subscribe to all their latest products and fashion as soon as they come in, keeping you up to date and on trend.
On ShopSimple, you may save, organize and share inspirations with the world online. Our goal is to connect everyone in the world through the products they find interesting and unique. And if you wish, you can even buy the products….all you have to do is click the ‘buy it’ which is displayed next to the product.
Our Slogan: Discover and buy all your fashion finds.
- 2. Where is ShopSimple located?
- ShopSimple is located in HongKong.
- 3. What is a collection?
- A collection is a set of products. A collection can be created on any kind of products, such as My Wedding Day, My Wardrobe, My Shoe Box…You can add as many products to a collection as you want. You can also edit your collection.
- 4. What is a store?
- When one member posts a product from a new store, a store page is created. Stores are verified by ShopSimple Admin.
- 5. What is trending?
- Trending is a page containing the popular products on ShopSimple. Trending page is updated every 15 minutes.
- 6. What is FOLLOW?
Following someone, a store or a collection means you’ll see the products from them shown to you in real time on ShopSimple. You will see the products on your “My Following” page when you signed onto ShopSimple.
And on your profile page, you will see the people, store, and collection listings you follow. You can unfollow them at any time.
- 7. What is SAVE?
Saving a product allows you to categorize the product onto one of your collections.
The source-link of a product is saved automatically, no matter how many times it’s saved.
- 1. How to install the “Post to ShopSimple” bookmarklet?
Go to www.shopsimple.com. Click the POST button on the top-right of the page, and then drag the “Post to ShopSimple” button to your browser’s bookmark bar.
- 2. How to post with ShopSimple bookmarklet?
- When you’re surfing the web and you find a website with a product you like, click the “Post to ShopSimple” button on your browser’s bookmark bar. Then follow the steps, the product will be added to your collection, and appear on ShopSimple.
- 3. How to save a product?
- Go to www.shopsimple.com and sign in, mouse over a product in thumbnail view, you will see the “Save” button, click it. Choose the right collection you want to save the product into, and SAVE. You can also save it on the product’s detail page.
- 4. How to unsave a product?
- When you’re signed onto ShopSimple, mouse over your account avatar at the top-right toolbar, and then click profile. Go to the list of your saved products, mouse over the image you want to unsave, click the “X” button, and then the product will be moved from your saved listing and your collection.
- 5. How to comment on a product?
- Go to www.shopsimple.com and sign in, mouse over a product in thumbnail view and click to enlarge. Then type your comment and then click the comment button.
- 6. How to share with friends?
You can invite your friends to join ShopSimple. When you’re signed onto ShopSimple, mouse over your account avatar at the top-right toolbar, and then click “Invite Friends”. You can invite by email or via Facebook.
When you want to share a product with friends, mouse over it in thumbnail view and click to enlarge. You can share with Facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr or email.
You can also share products with other members on ShopSimple. The best way is to tag a friend with a product. Just type “@” in a comment on a product followed by the username of a friend on ShopSimple.
- 7. How to categorize products with hashtag?
The # symbol, called a hashtag, is used to mark keywords or topics for a product. It was created organically by ShopSimple users as a way to categorize products.
Example: Suzzane created #bikinis for the item below. When you click the created hashtag, you will get a page of the products tagged “bikinis”.
- 1. How to sign up for ShopSimple
To sign up for ShopSimple, go to www.shopsimple.com and select the button “Join free” at the top-right of the page.
You can register via Facebook or email address.
- 2. How to change your username?
- When you’re signed onto ShopSimple, mouse over your account avatar at the top-right toolbar, then click Settings. Type a new username and then click save settings at the bottom of the page.
- 3. How to change your profile picture?
When you’re signed onto ShopSimple, mouse over your account avatar at the top-right toolbar, then click Settings. Then click Upload an Image, select the image file you want.
You’ll see a thumbnail preview of your new profile image. Click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
- 4. How to change your password?
- When you’re signed onto ShopSimple, mouse over your account avatar at the top-right toolbar, and then click Settings. Click Change Password, then Save Settings.
- 5. How to change email notification preferences?
When you’re signed onto ShopSimple, mouse over your account avatar at the top-right toolbar, and then click Settings.
You can choose which email you’d like to receive. Click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
- 1. How can I know the price in our currency?
ShopSimple now offers 13 popular currencies. When you initially visit ShopSimple, you will get the exact currency in your country automatically if it is involved in our list. If not, you will get the default USD, but you can also choose the currency you need.
To use our built-in currency converter, simply click the currency you need and the results of your conversion will be displayed.
With this feature, you no longer need to guess the price in your currency, or turn to other tools for help. You can get the exact price you need, using live, up-to-the-minute currency rates on ShopSimple, making pricing an item even easier for you.
- 2. How to buy?
When you want to buy a product, mouse over it in thumbnail view and click to enlarge. Click “Buy” button (which is displayed next to the product) to enter the seller’s shop, and then place order online. For the details on shipment, payment or placing order, you can contact the customer service of the seller.
- 3. What’s your shipping, delivery or payment policy?
ShopSimple helps you find the best stores from around the world to buy from. We never sell any items directly from our site. Shipping, delivery and payment policies will vary by retailer. You will be able to find details on shipment, delivery and payment on their own web stores.
When you buy items from multiple stores, they will each ship from a different location. And store owners will have their own shipping costs to cover, and the orders may arrive at different times. Payment goes directly from buyer to store owner through PayPal, western union, Credit card and so on.
For store owners
- 1. I have a store. How does ShopSimple work for me?
ShopSimple members are active and creative shoppers. ShopSimple helps your products get discovered and sold!
You can help your store get discovered by posting products to ShopSimple. Store pages are created once your products are posted and approved.
Here are some examples of store pages:
Susiewear on etsy(Etsy, eBay, Luulla shops get individual store pages on ShopSimple)
Members can follow stores and get updates when new products are posted by you or other members.
It’s easy to add a store page for your online store. Just join ShopSimple as a member and post some of your products using our bookmarklet.
- 2. Is ShopSimple store service free?
- Yes, ShopSimple service for stores is free currently. No sign-up fee, no listing fee, no monthly fee.